Criteria for Daisy Award Nominees
Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians, and employees are welcome to nominate a deserving Phoebe nurse for the DAISY Award. Please nominate a nurse who consistently meets the following criteria:
• Makes a special connection with the patient and family
• Includes patients and families in the planning of their care
• Does an excellent job educating patients and their families
• Works well with the healthcare team to meet the needs of patients and family members
• Makes patients and their families feel comfortable
• Goes above and beyond
Submit Your Nomination
Click here to fill out the ONLINE form and submit your nomination.
You can also print the nomination form and mail or fax it to:
Phoebe Putney Health System
Attn: Carol Oliver, DAISY Coordinator
417 W. Third Avenue
Albany, GA 31701
For more information about the DAISY Award,please visit www.daisyfoundation.org.