Frequently Asked Phoebe Questions
- How do I get to a certain facility?
- Where can I find a list of physicians in my area?
- Where can I view current employment opportunities?
- How do I learn about the medical residency program at Phoebe?
- How can I request a birth certificate?
For more information including directions to any Phoebe facility, click here
Employment opportunities within Phoebe can be viewed online by clicking here
Detailed information regarding this exemplary program is offered on the web. This information can be accessed by clicking here
5. How can I request a birth certificate?
All birth certifcates are maintained at the Dougherty County Courthouse. To order a birth certificate please call 229-431-2102 or write them at Birth Certificates, 225 Pine Avenue, Courthouse, Albany, GA 31701.