Hospital Visiting Hours
Everyone who enters the hospital must obtain a guest pass from the main information desk.
- Regular visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- Visits should be limited to 30 minutes.
- Visiting hours in specialty areas/units may vary. Check with a representative at the information desk on the first floor.
- Those who are 12 years of age and under - are not allowed to visit patients in the hospital unless circumstances permit; this is for the health and safety of the child, patient and other visitors.
- Parents and grandparents of pediatric patients may visit at any time.
- Siblings of pediatric patients may visit daily from 4-8 p.m.
Other visitors should follow the hospital’s visiting hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
Visiting During Flu Season
Phoebe would like to remind the community of the importance of staying healthy and keeping others healthy during flu season. Please help us keep patients and visitors safe by following the precautions below during flu season.
- If you feel sick or have flu-like symptoms, please do not visit patients in the hospitals.
- If you are NOT actively involved in caregiving, we ask you NOT to visit patients.
The following individuals are high-risk and should NOT enter the hospital except to receive care.
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with a chronic medical condition
- People over 65
- Children, adolescents or college students; only children seeking treatment should come to the hospital