John Fennessy, MD, specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Knee and Shoulder pain
- Hand and foot problems
- Fractures (operative and non-operative)
- Anterior hip, knee and shoulder replacements
- Carpal Tunnel and hand surgery
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Arthroscopic surgery (hips, knees, shoulders)
Degree / Education...
Medical Degree: Mercer University School of Medicine
Post graduate education: Atlanta Medical Center Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Chief Administrative Resident, Atlanta, Ga. Worked with team orthopaedic surgeons for Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Thrashers, Georgia Tech, and Ultimate Fighting Championship
Honors & Awards: AOA Medical Honor Society Resident Research Award and Resident Teaching Award, Atlanta Medical Center